Last modified: September 5, 2023
The domain name https://www.zilliobit.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is a website owned by Zilliobit Interactive Pvt. Ltd., herein referred to as “ZILLIOBIT”.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR CONSENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING
Use of the Learning Everest Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents, etc. are not eligible to use the Learning Everest Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of the Learning Everest and shall not transact or use Learning Everest website. As a minor, if you wish to use or transact on Learning Everest, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the Learning Everest. Learning Everest reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you access to the Learning Everest if it is brought to Learning Everest’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
Your access to parts of our website may be protected by a username and a password. Do not give Your password to anyone. If you enter a section of our website that requires a password, You should log out when You leave. As a safety precaution, you should also close out of your web browser completely and re-open it before viewing other parts of the Internet.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information, or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with us through electronic records and You have consented to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and/or as and when required. We may communicate with You by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Membership on the Website is free. There is no charge or fee for browsing our products/services on the Website. However, we reserve the right to charge fees and change its policies from time to time. In particular, we may at our sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event, We reserve, without notice to You, the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the fee and related policies shall automatically become effective immediately once DISPLAYED on the Website. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws (including those as applicable in India) for making payments to us.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to.
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is misleading in any way.
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs, ransomware, or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish the value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation.
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic devices, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us including the terms Learning Everest, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of ZILLIOBIT or its partners/suppliers or otherwise tarnish or dilute any ZILLIOBIT’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us including that duly licensed from ZILLIOBIT. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or ZILLIOBIT’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to ZILLIOBIT and/or ZILLIOBIT.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal document You send to us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the items or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such items or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
- ZILLIOBIT shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of People, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Website is either owned and controlled or licensed by us or by the respective content provider, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws. ZILLIOBIT in no way wants to infringe on the intellectual property of the content owner. Due care is taken for the protection of the intellectual property of the content owner, but in case if you observe that some violation is happening, please inform ZILLIOBIT and corrective action will be taken accordingly.
You may use the information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
ZILLIOBIT does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content, and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and/or third-party websites using the Website’s APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third-party websites of our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, ZILLIOBIT assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. ZILLIOBIT does not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third-party website(s). We do not endorse, in any way, any third-party website(s) or content thereof.
We welcome links to the Website. You may establish a hypertext link to the Website, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of Your site by ZILLIOBIT and/ or us. You must not use on your site or in any other manner any trademarks, service marks or any other materials appearing on the Website, including any logos or characters, without our express written consent and the owner of the mark or materials. You must not frame or otherwise incorporate into another third-party website or present in conjunction with or juxtaposed against such a website any of the content or other materials on the Website without our prior written consent.
You hereby declare that You have provided all necessary Legal Details for the shipment of the product/services to the destination specified by You in the Order.
You further declare that the Product/Services will be acquired for the consumption of the Consignee and/or Buyer. The Product will not be sold, resold, bartered, or in any way disposed of for-profit unless the same has been agreed upon in writing by ZILLIOBIT.
Disclaimer Of Warranties And Liability
This Website, all the materials, products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, we do not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate, or non-misleading.
We will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website.
We do not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on the Website constitutes or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
All the Products or Services sold/marketed on the Website are governed by different state laws and if we are unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, we will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by us from the sale of such Products / Services that could not be delivered to You.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number, address, email, contact person, company name, and address before/while placing an order with us. By registering Your phone number/email with us, You consent to be contacted by us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications and/or emails.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website or invoices or for the payment links to the invoices that would have been shared by ZILLIOBIT, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the present limit mutually agreed by You and between your “Bank/s”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- The decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, we may request You to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Government-issued ID and permanent address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment for our users.
Intellectual Property, Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
You might receive Training Materials, files, links, samples, resources, etc. referred here as “content” from ZILLIOBIT or its Directors/ Associates. This content is solely for Your personal and non-commercial use, which cannot be used by you to provide any form of training or instruction or market/showcase it as your product/services to another person/organization. When ZILLIOBIT is sharing such content with you, The Intellectual Property Rights of that content shall remain with ZILLIOBIT or the content owner. By using the said content if You receive any remuneration, recognition, market/social media/search engine advantage whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
The content shared with you is copyright content. You agree that they shall not, and shall not permit others to, (a) copy, rewrite, reproduce, upload, or distribute in any form or by any means any part of the content; (b) remove any proprietary notices or labels on the content; (c) use any portion of the content to provide any training or instruction or market or sell to any person or to develop any other content ; (d) email content related documentation or (e) store on any web servers for display on any website, blog or other electronic medium used for broad publication (f) non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights.
The consultancy/meeting links are intended only for the person registered by ZILLIOBIT for the consultancy/meeting. You are not allowed to pass-on/share the invitation link with anyone else. In case of any violation, your consultancy will be automatically cancelled, and your consultancy fee will be forfeited without any notice.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit Your activity, immediately remove Your information, warn other Users of Your actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block Your membership, and/or refuse to provide You with access to the Website in the event, but not limited to:
- If we are unable to verify or authenticate any information You provide; or
In case of any discrepancy, the decision of ZILLIOBIT will be final and binding on You. Disputes, if any, will be subject to Pune (Maharashtra) India jurisdiction only.
Risk of loss
All items/services purchased from Learning Everest are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This implies that the risk of loss and title for such items passes on to You upon our delivery to the carrier.
Product / Service Description
We try our best to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that Product/Services description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
If ZILLIOBIT comes across any difference in pricing resulting from typographic errors with respect to pricing or product/service information, ZILLIOBIT shall have the right to rectify the same or cancel the order(s) and refund monies, if any, collected from You within 30 business days of such corrective action taken. The mode of refund can be the same as at the time of placing the order or any other mode as suitable to ZILLIOBIT.
ZILLIOBIT reserves the right to cancel the meetings/consultancy services discussed. ZILLIOBIT will use all reasonable endeavors to give as much advance notice of any alteration as possible.
Cancellation of order
We at ZILLIOBIT do not entertain requests for cancellations of orders (products/services). However, under special circumstances, You can request for transfer the amount paid towards any other product/services with prior approval. But on cancellation of the order, under no circumstances, the amount will be refunded.
We reserve the right to cancel any order at our sole discretion, under a situation where we are not able to meet the requirement of the order placed or, order so placed/cancelled does not comply with our policy or for any unforeseen reason. However, we will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order, so cancelled, is intimated within appropriate time to the concerned person and any applicable refund (after deduction of all applicable charges) will be made in a reasonable time.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL ZILLIOBIT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF ZILLIOBIT HAS BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
ZILLIOBIT is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, or cancellation/postponement of the delivery of products/services.
ZILLIOBIT shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event the delivery of products/services is cancelled, rescheduled, or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of the program impracticable or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather, virus, or other emergencies and such other acts or events that are beyond the control of parties. Under such conditions force majeure clause will apply.
Please note that specialists and topics were confirmed at the time of finalizing the services, however, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the specialists and/or topics. As such, ZILLIOBIT reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised specialists and/or topics if necessary.
Please read the disclaimer.
Please send any questions or comments regarding this website to firstname.lastname@example.org